Monday 31 May 2010

I'm Back! and ....... PLEASE DONATE TO THE FUNDRAISING

Well, that's it. Trip over. I'm back!


It was long and hard at times but hugely enjoyable and a great experience. My main reason for going was to do at least some of the things I always wanted to do but knew I never would if I just carried on saying "some day" ... Also, with Anne's MS, it would become less and less viable. I doubt I will ever do anything like it again, not even on a small scale.
For now, thanks to all who followed & sent messages of encouragement and support. Thanks also to those who have already donated money to the charities. The MS one is the clear favourite. Thank you. Feel free to give to the Birdy one; it is so appropriate given the nature (sic!) of my trip. Thanks to those who gave to that.

A special thank you to those people who don't know me particularly well but nevertheless donated money early on and generously. I was touched by this, thank you (you know who you are ... including the anonymous one)

To those who intend to donate, can I twist arms a little; please don't foget. I would like to reach the target £1000. Arbitrary, I know but many people have said they will contribute so maybe I'll get there.

TO DONATE, JUST CLICK ONE OF THE BLUE "JUSTGIVING" LINKS TO THE RIGHT OF THIS PAGE. (Note; I financed the trip myself - none of your money comes to me, it goes straight to the charity)

No comments:

Post a Comment